DAνCo: DArk matter, neutrinos and their Connections
We are pleased to announce the conference DAνCo. The topics of this conference are Dark matter, neutrinos and their connections in the field of astroparticle physics. The conference brings together outstanding international researchers working in these rapidly progressing fields. We wish to stimulate active discussions and new international collaborations and to establish new connections between theory and experiment.
Plenary talks are upon invitation only.
Participation and submission of talks in parallel sessions is unrestricted.
Support for outstanding PhD students and young postdocs
(up to four years since getting their PhD) is available.
For further information please see the registration page.
For visa information see below.
Invited Plenary Speakers
- Shin’ichiro Ando (GRAPPA, U. Amsterdam)
- Laura Baudis (U. Zurich)
- Lars Bergström (Oskar Klein Centre for Cosmoparticle Physics, Stockholm U.)
- Torsten Bringmann (Oslo U.)
- Malcolm Fairbairn (King’s College London)
- Björn Garbrecht (TU Munich)
- Belen Gavela (UA Madrid, IFT)
- Francis Halzen (IceCube Particle Astrophysics Center, U. Wisconsin)
- Thomas Hambye (U. Brussels)
- Katri Huitu (Helsinki U.)
- Mariangela Lisanti (Princeton U.)
- Kohta Murase (PennState U.)
- Maxim Pospelov (U. Victoria, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics)
- Are Raklev (Oslo U.)
- Javier Redondo (Zaragoza U., Max-Planck Institute for Physics, Munich)
- Subir Sarkar (Oxford U., Niels Bohr Institute, Copenhagen)
- Kai Schmidt-Hoberg (DESY, Hamburg)
- Samuel Ting (AMS-02, MIT, CERN)
- Kimmo Tuominen (Helsinki U.)
- Eli Waxman (Weizmann Institute)
Registration for the conference (including submission of parallel talks, participation in reception, guided city tour and conference dinner)
closes on Monday, August 7, 2017.
The conference fee is 900 DKK (120 EUR) for students and 1250 DKK (170 EUR) for postdocs and senior researchers, and can be paid here.
The fee is waived for invited speakers and supported PhD students/postdocs.
There are two options for registration:
a) fill in the registration form that you find on the Indico page and submit it. Note that after submission you cannot make any changes anymore without contacting the organizers.
b) login in the Indico page of the conference (upper right corner of Indico page), create an account and then proceed with the registration. In this case you can come back to your registration and perform changes, e.g. modify the title and abstract of your parallel talk, after submission.
Regarding VISA requirements and application we refer to the following webpages:
List of countries from which you will need a visa
How to apply for a visa, including time schedule
Please contact Centre administrator Lone Ch. Nielsen in due time for an additional invitation valid for visa application.
International Advisory Committee
- Gianfranco Bertone (GRAPPA, U. Amsterdam)
- Laura Covi (U. Gottingen)
- Katherine Freese (Oskar Klein Centre for Cosmoparticle Physics, Nordita, Michigan Center for Theoretical Physics)
- Rabi N. Mohapatra (Maryland Center for Fundamental Physics)
- Georg Raffelt (Max-Planck Institute for Physics, Munich)
- Joseph Silk (U. Paris, Johns Hopkins U.)
Local Organizing Committee
This conference is sponsored by the Danish Agency for Research and Innovation, Carlsberg Foundation, Department of Physics, Chemistry and Pharmacy and CP3-Origins, University of Southern Denmark.